British Industrial History
The Engineer 1856/10/31
From Graces Guide
1856 October 31st PDF
- Details of Wrought Iron Sheer Legs Calculated to Sustain 70 Tons, p592 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p589.
- Engineers Strike on the New York and Erie Railroad
- Australian Screw Clippers
- Hostility of Certain Engineers to the Press.
- Letters to the Editor, p586.
- Metropolitan Board of Works, p587.
- Murray's Improvements in Wheels for Locomotive Engines, p585.
- Tour in Town (Chapter I), Zinc Trade, p583 (Illustrated).
- Westminster Clock, p587 (Illustrated).
- Wrought Iron Sheer Legs, Designed by Robert Mallet, p592 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information