Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in the UK. Additions are being made daily by a team of volunteers who give freely of their time and expertise.
Support Us Grace’s Guide is a Registered Charity and it relies upon donations and sponsors. Please help us to continue this work.
Copyright Important information
Hi-Res Images How to enquire about obtaining high resolution images
Wanted. We need early magazines, books, directories, photographs etc. to help with this project and your contributions are always welcome. Our contact details are here.
Contributors. We welcome those with a specialist knowledge of industrial subjects that they can share with others through Grace's Guide. Our contact details are here.
Grace's Guide Ltd is a charity (No.1154342) for the advancement of education of the history of Industry and Engineering in the UK.
We have digitised thousands of early publications from 1833-1950 and these are available in PDF format for a small subscription.
- Hensman and Son
- 1862 London Exhibition: Catalogue: Class IX.: William Hensmen and Son
- 1862 London Exhibition: Catalogue: Class IX.: Hughes and Sons
- Charles Dreyfus
- Clayton Aniline Co
- Sandoz Chemical Co
- Ciba (A.R.L.)
- Ciba (A.R.L)
- Ciba-Geigy Plastics
- Claus and Co
- British Dyestuffs Corporation
- British Alizarine Co
- Shipley Fan Co
- Aveling and Porter
- Cordelova Co
- Andrew Whyte and Son
- 1862 London Exhibition: Catalogue: Class 7.: Cornelius Tipple Youngman
- 1862 London Exhibition: Catalogue: Class 7.: Glenn and Ross
- 1862 London Exhibition: Catalogue: Class IX.: J. Aveling
- Edmund Bamford Taylor
- E. Firth
- Dog and Partridge Hotel, Wallgate
- Clare and Ridgway
- Laidlaw, Mackill and Co
- L. and H. Pinto
- Kiloh and Co
- Johnson, Cole, Brier and Cordrey
- Joseph and John Beswick
- F. Andrews and Co
- Iron Ore Co
- Inshaw Seamless Iron and Steel Tubes
- Improved Wood Pavement Co
- Tootell and Co
- Thomas Turner, Son and Co
- Thomas Scholes and Co
- Thomas B. Haigh