Wendy Boston (Crickhowell)
of Crickhowell, Breckonshire, South Wales. Telephone: Crickhowell 15. Cables: "Toys, Crickhowell". London Showrooms: 53 Brewer Street, Piccadilly Circus.
- 1941 The company was founded in Crickhowell, Wales. They made soft toys from unrationed bits of material.
- 1945 Business started under the name of Wendy Boston (Crickhowell) Ltd.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of the "Wendy Boston" Range of Real Fur and Fabric Soft Toys, also Welded Plastic Washable Toys and Patent Bath Toys. Play Balls. (Olympia, 2nd Floor, Stand No. J.2254) 
- 1960 The name changed to Wendy Boston Playsafe Toys Ltd.
- 1968 Denys Fisher Toys bought the firm.
- 1976 Production stopped.