The Engineer 1913/06/13
1913 June 13th PDF
- British Patent Specifications, p 645.
- Catalogues, p 639.
- Continental Train Improvements, p 630.
- Editorial, p 633.
- Delays in Warship Construction.
- Shipyard Crisis.
- Aeroplane Engines and the Government.
- Right of Way on Crossing Roads
- Institution of Gas Engineers, President Corbet Woodall.
- Institution of Mining Engineers,Reports and Speakers Listed. p 635.
- Launches and Trial Ships, Ships and Builders Listed, p 645.
- Letters to the Editor, p 639.
- Modern Converting Machinery, p 628. (Illustrated)
- Progress of Engineering in the East, No. 10, p 620.
- Recent Progress in Industrial Pyrometry, by Charles R. Darling, p 623.
- Resistance of Steel-Framed Sheds to Wind Forces, by Albert S. Spencer, p 619.
- Rotary Reversible Pump, p 639.
- Royal Society, Ladies Night, Exhibitors listed. p 630.
- Sand Cement, p 622.
- Scientific Instruments, their Design and Use in Aeronautics, by Horace Darwin,p 640.
- Special American Drills for Deep Rock Cutting, p 636 and p 631a. (Illustrated]]
- Steam Hydraulic Slab Shears, p 625. (Illustrated)