The Engineer 1885/03/13
1885 March 13th PDF
- Contents, p 216.
- Blaauw Krantz Bridge in Cape Colony, No. 2, by Max am Ende, Handyside and Co, Engineers, p 200 - p 202. (Illustrated)
- Boiler Furnaces, by Samuel Boswell, Manchester Association of Employers and Foremen, W. H. Bailey, President, p 213.
- City of Winchester:Cost of Sewage Pumping, J. Ashcroft, p 210.
- Death Announcement, John Gunning, p 207.
- Direct Acting Pumping Machinery, Hayward Tyler and Co, p 204 and p 205. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 207.
- Suakin-Berber Railway.
- Shell Explosion at Shoeburyness.
- The Teaching of Dynamics.
- Yorkshire Coal Trade.
- Our Friend the Foreigner and his Wares.
- Railway and Sea-Borne Coal.
- Growth in Gas Production.
- The Pall Mall Pavement.
- North British Borneo.
- The Output of Coal.
- Foot Power Saw, Britannia Co, p 204. (Illustrated)
- Influence of Position on the Value of Heating Surface, p 199.
- Letters to the Editor, p 212.
- Patent Journal, p 215.
- Society of Engineers, American Engineering Enterprise, p 206.
- Tank Engine for Metropolitan Traffic, Great Eastern Railway, Designed and Constructed by T. W. Worsdell, p 204 and p 206a. (Illustrated)
- Third Law of Motion by Professor W. H. H. Hudson, p 199.