1896 April 11th (pdf file)
- Igniters for Internal Combustion Engines - p277
- Notes - p278
- Lister and Co, of Keighley, Yorkshire, a well-known engineering firm, which possesses patents covering a motor, special driving gear, and other constructional details.
- Vincke et Delmar, of Brussels
- Speir Newton
- Steam Locomotion on Common Roads - p279
- Various Locomotive acts
- Belgian Automobile Club
- Hibernia, in the Boat Race.
- Official Report on the Chicago Autocar Trials - p280
- Mr. Knight's Steam Car of 1868 - Illustrated - p281
- Petter, Hill and Boll's Autocar - Illustrated - p283
- The Autocar Industry on the Continent - p283
Sources of Information