1896 March 7th (pdf file)
- Steam Locomotion on Common Roads (cont.) - p219
- The Parcels Delivery Van of the Magasins Du Louvre - Illustrated - p221
- The Pennington Victoria - Illustrated- p222
- Self-Propelled Traffic Association - p225
- Self-Propelled Traffic Association - Amongst the members of Council are : Right Hon. G. Shaw Lefevre, Sir Albert K. Rollitt, D.C.L., LL.D., M.P., Sir Henry Trueman Wood (Society of Arts), Sir Benjamin Ward Richardson, F.R.S., Colonel Mellor, M.P., Professor Vernon Boys, F.R.S., William S. Playfair, M.D., Cumming Macdona, M.P., J. W. Maclure, M.P., J. W. Barclay, W. Worby Beaumont, William Cross (Newcastle-on-Tyne), J. Irving Courtenay, Walter Hancock, J. T. Hopwood, G. J. Jacobs (President Institute of British Carriage Manufacturers), John H. Knight (Farnham), H. D. Marshall (Gainsborough), J. A. McNaught (Worcester), George Stephenson (Newcastle-on-Tyne), Alfred R. Sennett, E. R. Shipton (Cyclists Touring Club). Andrew W. Barr, secretary. The president of the association is Sir David Salomons, and the vice-presidents are Sir Fred. Bramwell, Mr. John Phillipson, and Mr. Alf. Siemens.
Sources of Information