Page names / Titles
- Never use the '&' (ampersand) in a page name - it will never be found again!
- Abbreviate 'Company' to 'Co' in page names
- Do not use 'Ltd' / 'plc' and similar in page titles as companies change their legal status during their life-time
- Body text should be short paragraphs (unbulleted) and commence with a year or date whenever possible.
- Paragraphs are listed in date order ascending, so list by earliest reference first.
- Try and give the reference to each paragraph of information using the 'ref' button in the edit bar above.
Edit Tab Function Buttons
When in 'Edit mode, edit function buttons will appear to aid your creation and organisation of your page.
- To segment your content in to subject areas, use the capital A button of the above functions. It will automatically generate a contents section at the top of the page when several of these 'level 2 headlines are added.
Adding an image
- The house style is to use thumbnail images, aligned to the right, in chronologically ascending order.
Category Assignment and Defaultsort
- Please assign as many suitable categories as possible referring to the 'All Categories list' as necessary.
- Particularly for Pages made as a name as the title, please add in the default sort script the Surname first followed by an initial, so that it will appear in the correct alphabetical section within it's category listings.
- For an example, please use the edit tab to view the 'hidden' script below.
All pages need the following code at the bottom (immediately before the 'Category' tag) (Use Edit tab to see the code)
Sources of Information