Siemens Electric Lamps and Supplies
Subsidiary of Siemens Brothers and Co of 38-9 Upper Thames Street, London, EC4
Lamp factory at Preston
- Presumably had been previously been the joint venture with English Electric Co, Siemens and English Electric Lamp Co
- 1927 Selling Xcel made by ATM
- 1931 Siemens Electric Lamps and Supplies Ltd made or sold lamps, Xcel fires and domestic appliances, and batteries for wireless sets.
- 1934 Patent x 2 - Improvements in electric discharge lamps.
- 1937 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Electric Lamps. (Stand No. A.607)
- 1937 Electrical engineers. "Full O' Power" Batteries. "Siemens" Electric Lamps, Cables, Wires and Telephones. "Sieray" Electric Discharge Lamps.
- 1954 Principal home subsidiary of Siemens Brothers and Co
Sources of Information
- The Times, 22 May 1931