Shutt End Railway
Shutt End Railway in Kingswinford, England a pre-Victorian railway that ran coal from local collieries and bricks from a local brickworks to the canal system. The first train to run upon the line was hauled by the Agenoria built by Foster, Rastrick and Co.
The line was opened in 1829
It was a mineral line extending from a collieries near Kingswinford, such as Corbyn's Hall, to a basin in the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal, a distance of 3.12 miles. It was opened on the 2nd June 1829 and used the Agenoria locomotive.
The Shutt End Railway later became part of a larger system known as the Pensnett Railway
Sources of Information
- Stourbridge history 
-  Catalogue of the Mechanical Engineering Collection in the Science Division ...