R. N. Fitton Ltd, of Ambassador Radio Works, Brighouse
1929 Company established
1939 Company registration. 'R. N. FITTON, Ltd., Hutchinson-lane, Brighouse, to take over the business of manufacturers of wireless receiving apparatus carried on by R. N. Fitton. Nominal capital, £15,000 in pound shares (5,000 preference and 10,000 ordinary). Permanent directors: R. N. Fitton and R. S. Fitton, 39, Garden road, Brighouse.'
Later became Ambassador Radio and Television Ltd