Liverpool Refrigeration Co
of Colonial House, Water Street, Liverpool and their works at Coalbrookdale and Warrington
1897 Company established. Acquired the designs and resources of the Kilbourn Refrigeration Company whose compressor works were at Coalbrookdale, Salop, and whose coil and tank works were at Warrington.
1914 Manufacturers of refrigerating and ice-making machinery and plant; insulation contractors. Specialities: refrigerating machinery for all purposes and ice-making machinery; carbonic, anhydride and ammonia compression systems; contractors for complete installations. 
1920 purchased the site at Warrington
1921 Works transferred to the new site.
1927 took control of Messrs. H. J. West and Company, of Saxilby, whose founder had commenced refrigeration work in 1851. Further premises were built at Warrington
1927 Advert for gas compressors and condensers. 
1929 All of the work previously carried out at Coalbrookdale and Saxilby was transferred to Warrington
1938 Petters acquired 90% of shares of Liverpool Refrigeration and Engineering Co.
Sources of Information
- 1914 Whitakers Red Book
- Mechanical World Year Book 1927. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p71