Jones and Attwood
of Titan Works, Stourbridge; of Amblecote Works, Stourbridge.
1876 Jabez Attwood went into partnership with Mr. W. Jones, of Stourbridge, as heating and ventilating engineers.
1886 The partnership was dissolved; Mr. Attwood continued the business in Stourbridge; he invented many improvements in valves, joints, radiators, etc.
1891 Advert. As J. Attwood. 
1891 Advert. As Jones and Attwood. 
1895 Advert. Heating apparatus. Hot water pipes, boilers etc. 
1896/7 Directory: Listed as makers of steam boilers. 
Sources of Information
- 1891 Owen and Co Cardiff Directory
- 1891 Post Office London Trades Directory
- Mechanical World Year Book 1895. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p6
- Peck's Trades Directory of Birmingham, 1896-97: Boilers - Steam
- Peck's Trades Directory of Birmingham, 1896-97: Advertisers