Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 143,712 pages of information and 230,103 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Crieff Junction Railway

From Graces Guide

Revision as of 15:47, 4 January 2020 by PaulF (talk | contribs) (See Also)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Crieff Junction Railway was constituted to link Crieff to the then Scottish Central Railway (SCR), later part of the Caledonian Railway at Gleneagles.

The line opened on 13 March 1856 and was absorbed by the SCR on 29 June 1865.

The line was closed on 6 July 1964 on the same day as the Comrie to Crieff section of the Comrie, St Fillans and Lochearnhead Railway.



See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information