Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 143,344 pages of information and 230,027 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Note: This is NOT Cound Arbour Bridge.
DEMOLISHED 1967. Parts preserved.
The bridge was built in 1818 to replace an earlier bridge built by John Dodson. Ironwork by William Hazledine, masonry by John Carline. It was removed in 1967, but the outer ribs and handrails have been incorporated into Hall Park Way pedestrian bridge in Telford. The 55 ft span was the same as that of Meole Brace Bridge.