Bishops Stortford, Epping and District Gas Co
of Bishops Stortford
1908 Bishop's Stortford and District Gas Co.—Directors: B. L. Burton (Chairman), A. S. Barrett (Deputy-Chairman), H. Green, and H. Sworder. Secretary: W. J. Gee. Office: 16, Water Lane, Bishop Stortford.—The company was incorporated by act of parliament in June, 1904, having been registered as limited June 2, 1871.
1910 Presumably merged with the Harlow and Sawbridgeworth Gas Light and Coke Co and others as the Bishop's Stortford, Harlow and Epping Gas and Electricity Gas Co
