Barnards Ltd. of Norfolk Iron Works, Norwich; of 110 Cannon Street, E.C.4.
1826 Company established.
1907 Incorporated as a limited company. Acquired the assets of Barnard, Bishop and Barnards.
1914 Manufacturers of galvanized wire netting, slow combustion stoves, ornamental gates, railing and horticultural appliances. 
1914 Directors: Charles Barnard (Chairman), James G. Bower (Managing Director), Cecil Wilson.
Post WW2. Taken over by Tinsley Wire Industries