Wincycle Trading Co of Great Saffron Hill, London.
- Win were motorcycles produced from 1910 to 1914.
- 1910 The first machine was listed using a 3.5hp Precision engine, B and B carburettor, belt drive and Druid forks.
- 1912 The same models remained for that year.
- 1913 They added 2.5hp and 4.25hp models, still using Precision engines.
- 1914 The range reduced to 499cc 3.75hp and 599cc 4.25hp machines, with Precision engines. It was their final year, probably due to outbreak of World War I.
Sources of Information
- The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X
- The Encyclopedia of the Motorcycle by Peter Henshaw. Published 2007. ISBN 978 1 8401 3967 9
-  Ian Chadwick's motorcycle web site