Williams and Woods of Parnell St., Dublin.
Confectionery and preserves.
1906 The business had switched from imported to Irish-produced fruit, which would arrived from Armagh twice daily by train.
By 1924 it was the country's largest producer of confectionery and preserves, with an established fruit farm at Kilsallaghan, which also supplied milk for chocolate and toffee production.
1928 Purchased by Crosse and Blackwell