Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 138,887 pages of information and 225,312 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

William Miller Christy

From Graces Guide

Jump to: navigation, search

William Miller Christy (1778-1858) of Christy and Co

1778 Born the son of Miller Christy

See Also


Sources of Information