Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,124 pages of information and 233,665 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
William Gregory Keay (1877-1913)
1914 Obituary 
WILLIAM GREGORY KEAY, born at Greenwich on the 9th March, 1877, died at Wokingham on the 30th August, 1913.
Trained in the Harbour Engineer’s Office, Dundee, he was for a time an assistant to Mr. G. C. Buchanan, until appointed to the staff of the Harbour Engineer, Aberdeen.
He next joined the staff of Sir John Wolfe Barry and Partners, and from 1909 until his death he served under the Commissioners of the Port of Rangoon, latterly as Executive Engineer for the river-training works.
Mr. Keay was elected an Associate Member of The Institution on the 13th January, 1903.