William Frederick Wilson (1904-1941)
1941 Obituary 
WILLIAM FREDERICK WILSON was born in 1904 and educated at King Edward VII School at Sheffield and at Sheffield University, where he graduated B.Eng. in 1924. After serving his apprenticeship from 1924 to 1928, with Messrs. Davy Brothers, he was appointed production assistant to Messrs. Hopkinson, Ltd., of Huddersfield. He remained with that firm until 1931 when he became head of the production planning and rate fixing and progress departments of the British Automatic Refrigerators, Ltd., in Rotherham.
In 1934 he was made head of the material control department for the Borg and Beck Company, of Leamington Spa, and held that position up to the time of his death, which occurred on 1st February 1941.
Mr. Wilson was appointed a Student of the Institution in 1924 and was transferred to Graduateship in 1934, and to Associate Membership in 1940.