Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 125,728 pages of information and 196,442 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Walkden, Salford.
Previously Whites Engineering Co (Pendleton) Ltd.
1945 they became Whites-Nunan Ltd and extended production at a new site in Pendleton
1957 Acquired new premises at Sharp Street, Worsley.
Mid 1950s Moved to Walkden, manufacturing items such as ejectors, valves and fire appliances.
1961 Manufacturers of injectors, steam, water and oil valves, strainers and valves, air exhausters, steam heaters,spraying and atomising nozzles and fire and marine fittings. 
1963 Bought by Yorkshire Imperial Metals.
1967 Sir W. H. Bailey and Co Ltd merged with Whites-Nunan Ltd – head office transferred to Sharp Street, Patricroft retained as a foundry and manufacturing site.