Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 126,762 pages of information and 199,770 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of 41 Trinity Square, Tower Hill, London
Two mile line linking Whitechapel to Campbell Road Junction. The line opened in 1902. 
1897 The company was incorporated.
1900 Thought likely to be the last steam-hauled underground railway in London. Would connect the Metropolitan District and the London, Tilbury and Southend Railways
1902 The line is about 2 miles long, was completed in June and has been equipped for electrical traction.