Weston Mill Viaduct
A Class C viaduct across Weston Mill Lake, a wide tidal inlet.
46 feet (14 m) high, 1,200 feet (370 m) long on 29 trestles; replaced by a steel structure in 1903.
A branch to the naval dockyard was opened at the south end of the viaduct on 20 June 1867. It is situated between the later stations at Keyham and St Budeaux.
Sources of Information
-  Wikipedia