of Millshaw Leather Works, Leeds, 11. Telephone: Leeds 75261-2. Cables: "Curriers, Leeds"
- 1947 British Industries Fair Advert as Tanners of Full Chrome Upper Leathers. Manufacturers of Chrome Box, Miners and Willow Sides. "White Rose" Waterproof Bends. East India Kips** for Shoes and Bags. "Brenda" Butts Sports Upper Leather. Vegetable Tanned Sole Leather, Chrome Velvet Splits**. (Leather Goods Section - Earls Court, 1st Floor, Stand No. 411a) 
- 1958 Patent - Improvements in or relating to the treatment of hides, skins, and the like. 
- 1965 Patent Application - Rotary drum apparatus for use in the treatment of hides and skins in the manufacture of leather. 
- 1970s Photograph of Millshaw Leather Works. 
- Note: **
- Kip or Kipskin - leather prepared from the skin of young or small cattle, intermediate in grade between calfskin and cowhide.
- Split - a single thickness of a split hide, having the same finish on both sides. 
Sources of Information