1884. From Kelly’s Directory of Worcestershire
of 16-26 Hylton Street, Birmingham. Telephone: Northern 2173-4. Cables: "Solkets"
Goldsmiths, Silversmiths and Jewellers.
- 1870 Company founded by William Hair Haseler.
- 1898 The firm of Haseler and Co went into formal partnership with Liberty and Co (registered in 1901) when the two firms joined forces to launch the Cymric silver scheme under the title Liberty and Co (Cymric) Ltd - using freelance designers.
- Post-WWI. After the First World War Liberty changed course and the silver range echoed 'Liberty Print' dress fabrics with small flowers giving everything a 'hand-made look'.
- This silver was still produced by W. H. Haseler and Co until the partnership was dissolved in 1926.
- 1929 Listed Exhibitor. Manufacturers of Pewterware, Badges and Medals, Silver Challenge Cups and Trophies, Silver Jewellery, Enamelled Jewellery, Enamelled Silverware, Electro-plate challenge Cups and Trophies. Birmingham Jewellers' and Silversmiths' Association Member. (Stand Nos. J.43 and J.54) 
Sources of Information
-  The Arts and Crafts Home
-  Styles Silver