W. H. Baxter
W. H. Baxter and Co of Albion Street, Leeds. (1886).
W. H. Baxter Ltd, engineer of Gelderd Road, Leeds (1914)
1878 Company established by William Henry Baxter
1881 Exhibitor at the Royal Agricultural Show at Derby.
1898 Incorporated as a limited company.
1903 Introduced a combined shaping and boring machine. This comprised a shaping machine with an extended bed, and an extra table equipped with a boring bar driven from the shaper drive system. Intended for machining bearings brasses, etc.
1914 Engineers. Specialities: stone-breaking, ore crushing, screening and elevating, sand washing, stone tar coating, granulating and crushing machinery and concrete mixers.