From Graces Guide
Edmond were motorcycles produced in approximately 1900, in Station Road, Chingford, Essex.
W. Edmond built cycles, motorcycles and tricars as well as selling as an agent.
These primitive motorcycles had a choice of single or V-twin engines, direct-belt drive and braced front forks.
There was a 6hp Tri-Car with two front wheels and a passenger seat hung between them, and chain final-drive.
Sources of Information
The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X