British Industrial History
The Engineer 1927/05/06
From Graces Guide
1927 May 6th PDF
- A Seven-Day Journal, p 485.
- British Patents, p 509.
- Diesel Engine User's Association, p 504 - p 505.
- Editorial, p 497 - p 498.
- The Trans-Saharan Railway.
- The Manufacture of Springs.
- Letters to the Editor, p 494.
- Obituary, p 499 - p 500. (Illustrated).
- Railway and Urban Improvements at Piccadilly Circus, (No. II), Civil Engineering of the Works, p 492 - p 494. (Illustrated).
- Road Metal Plant at Brighton, p 504. (Illustratd).
- Sixty Years Ago, p 498.
- Some Recent Services of Metallurgy to Engineering, by Professor H. C. H. Carpenter to the Institution of Civil Engineers, p 490 - p 491.
- Suction Gas for Commercial Vehicles, (No. I), p 488 - p 490. (Illustrated)
- The Modern Steam Engine and Internal Combustion Motors, by Maurice Demoulin, (No. VI), p 486 - p 487.
Sources of Information