British Industrial History
The Engineer 1926/06/18
From Graces Guide
1926 June 18th PDF
- Congress of Chemists, p 646 - p 647.
- Conversazione of the Institution of Civil Engineers, p 640 - p 641.
- Editorial, p 639 - p 640.
- Education in the Gas Industry, by F. W. Goodenough, p 644.
- Incorporated Municipal Electrical Association, (No. I), p 635.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Summer Meeting at Ipswich, p 645.
- Iron and Steel Institute, (No. II), p 627.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 654.
- Letters to the Editor, p 649.
- Modern Flour Milling Machinery, by Lieut-Colonel F. W. Turner, p 635 - p 636.
- New Alternating-Current Switchgear, p 646 - p 647. (Illustrated).
- Paper Pulp in France, p 645.
- Spread of Metal in Rolling, by C. E. Davies, (No. II), p 626 - p 630.
- The Faraday Society, p 633.
- Explosive Reactions in Gaseous Materials.
- Professor F. G. Donnan - President.
- The Jubilee of the Telephone, 1926, p 636.
- The Sutlej Valley Irrigation Project, p 644.
Sources of Information