British Industrial History
The Engineer 1922/05/05
From Graces Guide
1922 May 05th PDF
- An Account of Some Experiments on the Action of Cutting Tools, by Professor E. G. Coker and K. C. Chakko, p 503 - p 505.
- A Seven-Day Journal, p 493.
- A Treble-Drum Friction Winch, p 506. (Illustrated).
- A Visit to Carel's Factory at Ghent, (No. I), p 488 - p 490 and after p 500. (Illustrated).
- Carriage Stock for the Palestine Railway, p 505. (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p 499 - p 500.
- Stresses, Calculable and Incalculable.
- Breakdowns of Machinery.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Dr Hele-Shaw, President, p 491.
- Letters to The Editor, p 492.
- 'A New Type of Reinforced Concrete Pipe Joint,'
- 'Organisation and Wages.'
- 'Locomotive Counter-Balancing' by F. W. Brewer.
- Machine for Cutting Turbine Reducing Gear Wheels, p 494 - p 496 and p 498. (Illustrated).
- National Foundry Competition, p 492.
- Obituary, p 492.
- Photographic Surveying, p 492.
- Railway Metals Damaged by Welding, p 496.
Sources of Information