British Industrial History
The Engineer 1920/11/26
From Graces Guide
1920 November 26th PDF
- A New Lifeboat for The Lizard, p 528.
- A Seven-Day Journal, p 529.
- British Patent Specifications, p 547.
- Colloidal Fuel, p 537.
- Current Prices for Metals and Fuels, p 546.
- Death Announcement, p 535.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Captain Riall Sankey in the Chair, p 527 - p 528, and p 531.
- Letters to the Editor, p 528.
- New Wireless Transmission Stations at Geneva, p 541 - p 542.
- Sterilisation of Water by Chlorine Gas by Captain J. Stanley Arthur, p 531 - p 532.
- The Baghdad Railway No II by Major Derwent Gordon Heslop, p 523 - p 527. (Illustrated).
- The Cargo Steamship Meandros, p 534 and p 542. (Illustrated).
- The Electrification of Indian Railways No I, p 530 - p 531.
- The Shipbuilding, Engineering and Electrical Exhibition at Glasgow No II, The Ramsay Marine Governor, p 538 - p 541. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information