British Industrial History
The Engineer 1916/10/27
From Graces Guide
1916 October 27th PDF
- A Petrol Scraper Shovel, p 376 - p 377. (Illustrated).
- All-Steel Railway Coaches For India, p 364 - p 366 and p 372. (Illustrated).
- Appliances for Handling Materials at Ports, by Sir John Purser Griffith, before Institution of Civil Engineers, p 366 - p 367.
- Editorial, p 373 - p 374.
- The Supply of Marine Engines.
- Peaceful Inventions.
- The Question of 'Indispensables.
- Erection of The South Cantilever Arm of The New Quebec Bridge, No I, p 363 - p 364 and after p 372.
Sources of Information