British Industrial History
The Engineer 1915/02/26
From Graces Guide
1915 February 26th PDF
- British Patent Specifications, p 219.
- British Portland Cement Making Machinery, No. 3, Raw MAterial and Clinker Cruching Machines, p 198. (Illustrated)
- Clear Way Pump Valve, E. C. Bowden Smith, p 212. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 209.
- Government and the Dearth of Labour.
- Railwaymen's War Bonus.
- French Winter Train Services in War Time, p 211.
- Provincial Letters, p 214.
- Railways in China, No. 11, Peking-Hankow Railway, p 197. (Illustrated)
- Six Cylinder Compound Locomotive Erie Railroad, p 213. (Illustrated)
- Swiss Turbo-Generator Sets, No. 2, Oerlikon, p 204 - p 206. (Illustrated)
- Tank Locomotives for the Gold Coast Railways, Hunslet Engine Co, p 201 and p 208. (Illustrated)
- Technical Education Again, p 211.
- Utilising Enemy Patents, p 220.
Sources of Information