British Industrial History
The Engineer 1914/10/30
From Graces Guide
1914 October 30th PDF
- British Patent Specifications, p 429.
- Catalogues, p 430.
- Combined Oil Furnace, Boiler and Drop Hammer Plant, Bretts Patent Lifter Co, p 412 and p 413. (Illustrated)
- Compound and Triple Expansion Compressed Air Locomotives, p 420.
- Editorial, p 417.
- Training of Engineers.
- Electrical Accidents.
- Elements of Propulsive Efficiency.
- Electric Vehicles, No. 10, p 410. (Illustrated)
- Four Cylinder Express Locomotives for the San Paulo Railway, Built by the North British Locomotive Co, Fox and Mayo, Consulting Engineers, p 414 and p 416. Illustrated)
- German View of Latin-American Trade, p 411.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 423.
- SS Sunland, Built by Sunderland Shipbuilding Co, Engines by George Clark.
- SS Clutha River, Built by Irvine's Shipbuilding and Dry Docks Co, Engines by Richardsons, Westgarth and Co.
- Steel Screw Steamer, Built by Ropner and Son, Engines by Blair and Co.
- SS Clan Ogilvy, Built by William Doxford and Sons.
- SS Clan Ross, Built by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson.
- SS Merkara, Built by Barclay, Curle and Co.
- SS Nirvana, Built by William Gray and Co, Engines by Central Marine Engine Works.
- Motor Driven Fire Pump for St Paul's Cathedral, by Merryweather and Sons, p 421. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information