British Industrial History
The Engineer 1913/12/12
From Graces Guide
1913 December 12th PDF
- Boiler and Economiser Efficiency and Design, by Robert H. Smith, No. 6, Application to Economisers, p 615.
- British Patent Specifications, p 641.
- Editorial, p 629.
- Welsh Railway Outbreak.
- Basis of the Screw Propeller Problem.
- The Reputaion of a Car.
- Employment of High-Grade Materials in Bridge Building, by Dr. F. Bohny, p 634.
- Goldschmidt High Frequency Alternator, p 623.
- Twin Screw Harbour Tug and Passenger Tender, Ludwig Wiener, Ferguson Brothers, p 632 and p 633. (Illustrated)
- Vertical Lift Drawbridges, No. 2, p 616 - p 617 and p 628. (Illustrated)
- Portland Bridge, Oregon and Washington Railway.
- Tacoma Bridge.
- Sand Point Bridge.
- Halsted-Street Bridge.
- Williams Connecting Rod System, p 624 - p 626. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information