1913 November 28th Supplement PDF
- Great Northern Railway, p 588a - p 588m.
- Early History, Charles H. Grinling, James Walker.
- George Hudson.
- Building the Line, Thomas Brassey, Samuel Morton Peto, Edward Ladd Betts, Joseph Cubitt.
- Opening the Main Line, Pearce and Smith.
- Opening the Towns' Line, Rennie and Logan.
- Description of the Main Line.
- King's Cross Station, Lewis Cubitt, John Jay. Richard Johnson.
- Four Coupled Superheater Passenger Locomotive, H. A. Ivatt and H. N. Gresley, Engineers.
- Six-Coupled Superheater Express Goods Locomotive, H. N. Gresley, Engineer.
- Cuffley - Stevenage Line, Robert McAlpine and Sons, H. Arnold and Son.
- Bridges and Viaducts.
- Permanent Way.
- Locomotives of the Great Northern Railway, Archibald Sturrock, Sharp Brothers and Co, R. and W. Hawthorn, Bury, Curtis and Kennedy, William Fairbairn and Sons, E. B. Wilson and Co, Thomas Russell Crampton, Longridge and Co, R. Stephenson and Co, Nasmyth and Co, Kitson and Co, Sharp, Stewart and Co, Vulcan Foundry, John Fowler and Co, Yorkshire Engine Co, Avonside Engine Co, Manning, Wardle and Co, Neilson and Co, Henry Alfred Ivatt.
- Rolling Stock.
- Conclusion, Charles Rous-Marten.
Sources of Information