British Industrial History
The Engineer 1913/06/13
From Graces Guide
1913 June 13th PDF
- British Patent Specifications, p 645.
- Catalogues, p 639.
- Continental Train Improvements, p 630.
- Launches and Trial Ships, Ships and Builders Listed, p 645.
- Letters to the Editor, p 639.
- Modern Converting Machinery, p 628. (Illustrated)
- New Viscometer, p 638.
- Post Office Tube Railway, p 639.
- Progress of Engineering in the East, No. 10, p 620.
- Rotary Reversible Pump, p 639.
- Scientific Instruments, their Design and Use in Aeronautics, by Horace Darwin,p 640.
- Special American Drills for Deep Rock Cutting, p 636 and p 631a. (Illustrated]]
- Steam Hydraulic Slab Shears, p 625. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information