British Industrial History
The Engineer 1913/01/31
From Graces Guide
1913 January 31st PDF
- Cunard Line Aquitania, p 127.
- Direct Acting Steam Pump, p 130. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 123.
- Sudan Irrigation.
- The Law and Trade Unions.
- An 'International Armour Plate Pool.
- Electricity on the Midi Railway, p 118, p 119 and p 120. (Illustrated)
- Petrol Motor Vacuum Cesspossl Exhauster, p 127. (Illustrated)
- Reinforced Concrete for Railway Sheds, p 126.
- Reliability of Automatic Railway Signals, p 117.
- Typical Ships. No.1 an up to Date Cargo Ship, p 115 and p 116. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information