British Industrial History
The Engineer 1913/01/03
From Graces Guide
1913 January 03rd PDF
- Census of Production, p 25.
- Coal Washing Plant at Colliery, p 7 and p 8. (Illustrated)
- December Review, p 1 and p 2.
- Deep Artesian Well and Deferrating Plant, p 24 and p 25. (Illustrated)
- Dockyard Note, p 8.
- Editorial, p 15.
- Electrical Engineering in 1912, p 9 and p 10.
- Power Plants, Dorman, Long and Co.
- Electric Railways, Central London Railway, East London Railway, Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway, London and South Western Railway and London and North Western Railway.
- Dynamos and Motors.
- Ship Propulsion.
- Electric Lighting, A. W. Ashton.
- Electric Vehicles.
- Electric Driving in Workshops, Vickers.
- Telegraph and Telephones, Marconi Company.
- Electrical Instruments, Robert W. Paul.
- Harbours and Waterways, 1912, p 3 and p 4.
- Horizontal Hydraulic Cotton Baling Press, p 23. (Illustrated)
- Letter to the Editor, p 22.
- Marine Engineering in 1912, p 5.
- Motor-Propelled Lightship,Elbe p 12. (Illustrated)
- New Year Honours, p 12. ( Names Listed )
- Quantity Surveyors and Reinforced Concrete Specialists, p 8.
- Sanitary Engineering in 1912, p 4.
- Water Supply in 1912, p 11.
Sources of Information