British Industrial History
The Engineer 1911/01/20
From Graces Guide
1911 January 20th PDF
- 1910's Progress in Steam Turbines - (No. I), p 57. (Illustrated).
- 1910 Shipbuilding, p 61.
- Argentine Ocean-Going Turbine Destroyers, p 60.
- Coal Dust Experiments, p 62.
- Editorial, p 69.
- Elastic Line of a Pillar Acted on by a Couple of Any Height - By J. T. Nicolson, p 59.
- Engineering Bills in Parliament, 191, p 62.
- Letters to the Editor, p 74.
- Milling Machines, p 72. (Illustrated).
- Ormskirk Railway Incident, p 65.
- Pneumatic Stripping Engines for Carding Engines, p 72.
- Sewage Disposal Systems, p 66.
Sources of Information