British Industrial History
The Engineer 1910/07/15
From Graces Guide
1910 July 15th PDF
- Aeroplanes at Rheims, p 69.
- Floating Dock for Brazil, (No. II), p 59.
- Foreshore Protection, p 71.
- International Railway Congress, (No. II), p 60.
- Inundation Works in Paris, p 61.
- Launch of Sarnia, p 61.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 77.
- Literature, p 72.
- Letters to the Editor, p 73.
- Note on the Graphical Determination of Moments of Inertia - C. E. P. Sankey, p 57.
- Portable Suction Gas Engine - Capel and Co, p 73. (Illustrated).
- Proposed New Dock for Liverpool, p 74.
- Sewers and Sewage Pumps at Richmond, (No. II), p 62 and 66. (Illustrated).
- Skimming Boats - Thornycroft: Shipbuilding, p 58. (Illustrated).
- Warship Building on the Clyde, p 72.
Sources of Information