British Industrial History
The Engineer 1904/04/08
From Graces Guide
1904 April 08th PDF
- Albula Railways, (No. V), p355, p363, p366 (Illustrated).
- Dockyard Notes, p364.
- Editorial, p367.
- American Education
- Steam Turbines at Sea
- Three Cylinder Locomotives
- Electrical Driving for Engineering Works, p373.
- Electrification of the Liverpool and Southport Railway, (No. IV), p357.
- Faraday Society, p373.
- Four Coupled Passenger Locomotive, p362 (Illustrated).
- Friction Clutch, p371 (Illustrated).
- HMS Swiftsure, p370.
- Institution of Naval Architects, p361.
- Irish Channel Service, p359 (Illustrated).
- Iron and Steel Institute, p359.
- Irrigation in North West Territories of Canada, (No. III), p364.
- Large Gas Producers, p370 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p373.
- Lunches and Trial Trips, p373.
- SS Gisella Groedil, Built by William Gray and Co, Order by Gwedel Brothers, Constructed by Central Marine Engine Works
- SS Hieronymi, Built by W. Dobson and Co, Order by Hungarian Levant Steamship Co, Constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co
- Fulman, Built by John Reid and Co
- SS Cyfarthfa, Built by R. Craggs and Sons, Order by Morel, Constructed by Blair and Co
- SS Lucy Anderson, Built by Wood, Skinner and Co]], Order by Neilson, Anderson and Co, Constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co
- SS Andros, Built by William Doxford and Sons, Order by Dryden, Davison and Co.
- London By Laws for Regulating the Use of Locomotives, p368.
- M. Pelletan and the French Navy, p358.
- New Japanese Battleship, p360.
- Obituary, p364.
- Private Bills 1904, p369.
- River Rea Improvements, p362 (Illustrated).
- Steam Turbine Propulsion for Marine Purposes - A. Rateau, p372, p374 (Illustrated).
- Water Main Tapping Machine, p371.
Sources of Information