British Industrial History
The Engineer 1903/12/18
From Graces Guide
1903 December 18th PDF
- Almanacs and Calendars for 1904, p596.
- American Engineering News, p596.
- Angle Cropper, p604 (Illustrated).
- Automobile Club's Reliability Trials, p596.
- Catalogues, p604.
- Boulton and Paul
- Beanland, Perkin and Co
- C. and A. Musker, of Liverpool, hydraulic lifts
- Power Plant Co
- J. Sagar and Co, of Canal Works, Halifax, moulding and planing machines
- Watson, Laidlaw and Co, of Glasgow
- Thomas Broadbent and Sons., of Central Ironworks, Huddersfield, crane makers.
- Compound Locomotives, Canadian Pacific Railway, p590.
- Dockyard Notes, p602.
- Dredging Plant and Clyde Improvement, p595, p598 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p599.
- Electric Lighting in St. Marylebone
- Electrical Combinations in Germany
- Limitations of Mechanism.
- Electrically Driven Well Pumps, p594 (Illustrated).
- Launches and Trial Trips, p596.
- SS Foo-Shing, Built by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson, Order of Indio-China Steam Navigation Co
- SS Leopoldville, Built by Sir Raylton Dixon and Co, Order by Elder Dempster and Co, Constructed by Wallsend Slipway and Engineering Co
- SS Camphos, Built by Craig, Taylor and Co.
- SS Italia, Built by David and William Henderson and Co.
- SS Vera, Built by Laxevaags Engineering and Shipbuilding Co.
- SS San Lorenzo, Built by Craig, Taylor and Co, Constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co
- SS Rabenfels, Built by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson
- Letters to the Editor, p604.
- Limits of Working Stress in Bridges, (No. IV), p588.
- Military Tractor, p601 (Illustrated).
- Miners Safety Lamp Tester, p603 (Illustrated)
- Motor Cars in Paris, (No. I), p591, p593 (Illustrated).
- New Forms of the Steam Turbine - Robert H. Smith, (No. I), p587.
- Our Mineral Statistics, p589.
- Portable Gauge Tester, p603 (Illustrated).
- Progress of the Simplon Tunnel, p590.
- Removable Valve Seat, p603 (Illustrated).
- Steam Omnibus for Torquay, p602 (Illustrated).
- Steam Traps, at a meeting of the Manchester Association of Engineers, p604.
- Trade and Business Annoucements, p604.
- Trevithick's Locomotive Experiment in 1808, p589.
Sources of Information