British Industrial History
The Engineer 1903/04/24
From Graces Guide
1903 April 24th PDF
- Death, p419.
- Deep Level Problem of the Witwatersrand, p415.
- Djiboutil and Adis Harrar Railway, p416.
- Durban Harbour Works, p417 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p419.
- Weight in Warships
- Superheating by Wire Drawings
- Inefficiency of Mechanism.
- Electrical Extensions at Willesden, (No. III), p409 (Illustrated).
- Foster's Stop Valves, p422.
- French Racing Motor Cars, p412, p413 (Illustrated).
- Future of the Foundry Industry in the United States, p426.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p423.
- Oil Carrying Steamer, built by Palmer Shipbuilding and Iron Co, Order of Furness, Withy and Co
- SS Nyroca, built by Wigham Richardson and Co, Order of Cork Steamship Co
- SS Rubens, built by Chantier Naval Anversois, engines constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co
- SS Kathleen Anderson, built by Hall and Co, Order of John T. Rennie, Son and Co
- SS Africa, built by Earle's Shipbuilding Co, Order of Bennett Steam Shipping Co
- SS Ilderton, built by Ropner and Son, Order of Newman and Dale Steamship Co, Constructed by Blair and Co
- SS Camille, built by Craig, Taylor and Co, Order of Leon Laru, Constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co.
- Letters to the Editor, p423.
- Leven Viaduct Railway Accident, p416.
- Marine Installations for the Carriage of Refrigerated Cargoes - R. Balfour, p424. (Illustrated).
- Mosely Industrial Commission, p414.
- New Water Gauge, p422.
- Obituary, .
- Provisional Orders, 1903, p414.
- Recorded Wind Pressures, p416.
- Surface Contact Tramways at Wolverhampton, p421.
Sources of Information