British Industrial History
The Engineer 1902/11/28
From Graces Guide
1902 November 28th PDF
- Editorial, p521.
- Science of Buisness
- Some Aspects of a Discussion
- Size of Atoms
- New Vauxhall Bridge
- New Railway Across Canada.
- Electric Power Transmission and Supply in Switzerland, (No. V), p516 (Illustrated).
- Launches and Trial Trips, p530.
- SS Princess Victoria, Built by C. S. Swan and Hunter, Order of Candian Pacific Railway Co, Constructed by R. and W. Hawthorn, Leslie and Co.
- SS Meldon, Built by R. Stephenson and Co, Order of Morpeth Steamship Co, Constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineer Co.
- SS Spadilus, Built by William Gray and Co
- SS Persia, Built by Wigham Richardson and Co, Order of Austrian Lloud's Steam Navigation Co
- SS Terje Viken, Built by Tyne Iron Shipbuilding Co, Order of W. Wilhelmsen.
- Letters to the Editor, p527.
- Multiphase Alternator and Engine, p524 (Illustrated).
- Obituary, p514.
- Oil Motor Cars of 1902 - C. C. Longridge, p526.
- Our Russian Visitors, p525.
- Report on the Working of American Railways - W. V. Constable, p529.
- Reported Russian Iron Trust, p524.
- Some Motor Car Works, p509, p520 (Illustrated).
- Steel Cone Paint Mill, p528 (Illustrated)
- Uganda Railway, (No. II), p513 (Illustrated).
- Yorkshire Miners Association, p523.
Sources of Information