British Industrial History
The Engineer 1902/11/21
From Graces Guide
1902 November 21st PDF
- Belgian Royal Commission on Rivers Pollution, p 493.
- Editorial, p 497.
- Heat Balance in the Gas Engine.
- Mr. Watts' Cruisers.
- German Trade Crisis.
- Late Again.
- Elberfeld Suspension Railway, (No. IV), p 488.
- High Speed Engines, p 499.
- Letters to the Editor, p 499.
- Mond Gas Generating Plant at Farnley Ironworks, p 494. (Illustrated).
- Oil as Fuel in Warships, p 486.
- Railway Signalling By Electricity, p 501.
- Six Coupled Tank, Wrexham, Mold and Connah's Quay Railway, p 495. (Illustrated).
- Statistics of United States Railways, p 493.
- Submarine Boats From the German Standpoint, p 502.
- Uganda Railway, p 491. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information