British Industrial History
The Engineer 1902/11/14
From Graces Guide
1902 November 14th PDF
- Death, p471.
- Designing and Equipment of Blast Furnaces - John L. Stevenson, (No. V), p474 (Illustrated).
- Dockyard Notes, p476.
- Editorial, p471.
- French Navy
- Some Peculiarities of Steel
- Liquid Fuel for Warships
- Colonial Markets
- Electric Undertakings
- Clyde and the New Cunarders
- Electric Power Transmission and Supply in Switzerland, (No. IV), p461, p462 (Illustrated).
- Impact and Fatigue in Railway Bridges - J. Graham, p465.
- Letters to the Editor, p476.
- Oil Fuel in the United States Navy, p476.
- Oil Motor Cars of 1902 - C. C. Longdridge, p478.
- Report on the Working of American Railways - W. V. Constable, p480.
- Subterranean Cables to the North, p468.
- Training of Engineers at an American University - Frank Fayant, p466, p470 (Illustrated).
- U. S. Armoured Cruisers Tennessee and Washington, p468.
- Water Supply of Paris, p460.
Sources of Information