British Industrial History
The Engineer 1902/09/19
From Graces Guide
1902 September 19th PDF
- Catalogues, p 291.
- Cross-Channel Passenger Steamship Services, (No. XVII), p 272 and 279. (Illustrated).
- Deterioration of Steel From Vibration, p 271.
- Editorial, p 281.
- Naval Gunnery and Its Improvement.
- Motor Car Legislation.
- A Point in the Design of Boilers.
- What is Steel?
- German Shantung Railway, p 282.
- Letters to the Editor, p 285.
- Narrow Gauge Locomotive - Cape Government Railways, p 283.
- Output and Profits in Steel Manufacture, p 276.
- Pipe Callipers, p 284.
- Report on the Working of American Railways - W. V. Constable, p 287.
- South Africa From an Engineer's Point of View, p 275.
Sources of Information